Tuesday 21 September 2010

Oslo

I've been in Oslo all day. The Red Cross had a lecture on dementia .Must say it was a little boring, because we have learned it all at school. But the food was great. Ha ha.
It was sooo hot in Norway today, And it is sunny. Ah. Wish it would be more sun in Norway.

I'm looking at hotels etc. In England now. Really want to travel to England . One of my best friends are going next vacation(October). So jealous... Have you ever been in England?

I'll soon work out, try to get some muscles. Ha ha.


ME ME ME ME. ha ha


1 comment:

  1. awh, you're so cute!!
    Do you know what make me smile right now? You called me one of you're bestfriend!! That's just made my day! Oh, my tears are fallin' down. Hihi

    Love you and you'r blog!! <3 Keep update often!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete